The leading supplier of twin-sided board

Quality - Service - Flexibility

 

 

 

 

History (milestones)   

 

1901
Papyrus established a wood grinding company at Oppboga.


1911
The first paper board manufacturing machine was built and Oppboga AB was reorganized.


Oppboga's logotype was created; an English Bulldog. (The MD at the time owned an English Bulldog, hence the choice.)


1912

The second paper board manufacturing machine was built and mounted together with the first paper board machine, which made it possible to produce laminated board.

1929
The third paper board manufacturing machine was built. This machine was equipped with double Yankee cylinders to create a two sided board without pasting.

1975
The laminator was built for producing twin-sided board in substance above 1000 gr/m2.

1990
Kopparfors AB/Oppboga Bruk was founded. The last paper board machine stopped. A total reconstruction of the laminator begun.

1998
Oppboga Bruk AB became independent.

2004
Lennart Larsson and Ekonomifabriken Förvaltning AB acquired Oppboga Bruk on 21st June 2004.
A new business concept was implemented and the company was reorganized.

 

2007
Lennart Larsson (MD) and Tom Almgren (Chairman of the Board) acquired Oppboga Bruk in March 2007.

 
In October 2007, a second laminating machine was built, for twin-sided board in substances from 300 gsm to 620 gsm. 

 

2009
Lamination machine No 1 (KLM 1) was rebuilt to meet market demands for extra large sheets, maximum size 1700 x 3600 mm.

 

Lennart Larsson becomes sole owner and the new Chairman of the Board.